Fried Goat Cheese Balls
If you love goat cheese, this Fried Goat Cheese Ball recipe will make your mouth water! This recipe is delicious and easy to prepare. Cheese balls are quite versatile and can be a great appetizer or part of your main course. So, grab your ingredients, and let's get started!
- 8-10 ounces of fresh goat cheese
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg, beaten
- ¾ cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Canola oil
2. Divide the goat cheese into equal portions and use your hand to roll it around in a ball.
3. Coat your goat cheese ball in flour, then coat in your egg wash, and finally thoroughly coat in panko breadcrumbs. Repeat this process until all goat cheese balls have been coated.
4. In a cooking pot add 2 inches of oil and set to medium heat, let sit for about 3-4 minutes or until oil is simmering hot.
5. Add about 4 or 5 goat cheese balls into the pan at a time and cook for 1-2 minutes or until crisp and golden brown. Rotate the goat cheese balls occasionally to achieve an even golden crust
7. Transfer to a serving platter and drizzle with honey.