Free Shipping on Orders $50+
Summer Salad with Peaches and Goat Cheese
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion (about ½ small onion)
- 2 to 3 tablespoons lemon juice (from ½ of a lemon)
- 1/3 cup raw, unshelled pistachios
- 3 to 4 peaches, skins left on, cut into chunks (about 3 cups)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 5 ounces mixed greens & baby spinach
- 1/3 cup crumbled goat cheese
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- In a strainer rinse your mixed greens and tomatoes.
- Chop up your onion and transfer it into a medium-sized bowl. Coat your onion in lemon juice and set aside to soak for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- In a small, dry pan add your pistachios. Leave on heat to roast for about 5 minutes making sure to frequently stir. Remove your pistachios from the heat and set aside to cool.
- Cut your peaches into small cubes and transfer them into a medium-sized bowl. Add honey to bowl and coat your peaches, then set aside.
- Cut up your tomatoes and set aside in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl add olive oil and white wine vinegar, and whisk thoroughly. Add in mixed greens and toss together with clean hands.
- On either a large platter or plates, add your greens. Evenly distribute your peaches onto the greens, add crumbled goat cheese, tomatoes, pistachios, and red onions over the bed of greens.
Serve and enjoy!
Pumpkin goat cheese dip with caramelized onions is a great addition to your party spread and grea...
The smooth and creamy texture of goat cheese pudding is perfectly complemented by the tangy and ...
The fall season is a time of beautiful crisp weather, falling leaves, fun outdoor activities, a...